The RUBAA organizing committee would like to take this
opportunity to wish our fellow Alumni a Merry Christmas, Happy
Holidays and a Happy New Year.
Also, if you missed the Alumni Relations Skate event on the 15th of
December at the historic Gardens, now known as the Mattamy Athletic
Centre (MAC), don’t sweat it.
RUBAA alongside Ryerson HR (RHRAA) and Retail (RRAA) Alumni
Associations will be hosting an Alumni Skate Night on January 31st
6:00pm – 7:00pm.
RUBAA ReBranding Contest
Finally, most great companies have a brand that stands the test of
time. Right now, you’re thinking of brands like Disney, IBM, Ford, and
so on. Well… RUBAA is still on our road to greatness and we need your
help and you need an extra $250. Don’t you?
Here’s the deal. We’ve built a fantastic, amazingly, spiced up, edgy,
new website. Yes – it’s that great. But like all great brands we need
a logo equally as unique and something that captures the essence of
what we represent.
Here are the details:
· Submit a high res jpeg file to email@example.com with
the subject line reading “Logo Contest”
· Submission deadline is 11:59pm on the 12th of January
· Unveiling of the winning submission will be made at the
RUBAA’s Alumni Skate Night, January 31st, 2013.
· Logo should not exceed 200px by 200px
· Make it your own – here’s our mantra “Connect – Share – Grow”
· Contest is open to Ryerson Alumni and current students.
· The logo must include RUBAA, and you have the option of
including Ryerson University Business Alumni Association
· The logo should be distinctively different from the Current
Ryerson University logo
· The colours must stay consistent with the Ryerson gold,
blue, and white.